A Girl’s biggest dream is her perfect proposal.
And that one and only day must be the most memorable one. The story of how you popped the question will be told to all of your friends, relatives and strangers so be sure to make it special.
We’ve got you covered: Put your spin on one of these romantic and creative proposal ideas!
- Choose an impressive place that has personal significance for two of you. Let it be near the fountain, let it be a park, monument or rooftop hotel. Ask one of your friends to take play photographer to capture the special moment.
- Christmas, when the world is full of magic, is a unique time to propose. Hang a ring box as an ornament on your sweetheart’s Christmas tree and let the ring pop the question instead of you.
- For a wintery marriage proposal take a bottle with red coloured water…squeeze and spell out those fairytale words on the snow – “Marry me!” .
- Restaurants are always awesome for marriage proposals but when it is spiced with astonishment the result becomes perfect. Call beforehand and get their advice on the best way to propose. Maybe the proposal is written out on the table or perhaps a band will serenade the two of you, or most surprisingly the waiter delivers the ring along with entrees.
- Hire a plane skywriter to spell out the proposal.
- Plan a romantic trip for two. When you are in the plane use the loudspeaker system and propose at 35,000 feet.
- Propose in a flower or botanical garden when everything is in bloom.
- Plan a “surprise party” then pretend to ruin the party by getting her there earlier. The real shock will be when you propose and all of your friends get out from hidden places and celebrate the happy event with you.
- Arrange a surprise proposal with the street caricaturist. Have him sketch your faces with word bubbles that say “Will you marry me?” and “Yes!”
- Go out for night dancing and kindly ask the DJ to hand the mic and propose on the dance floor.
There are so many ways to propose and astonish. . . Just wake the biggest creative up in you and you’ll see the blissful face of your other half!