If you are looking to trade in jewellery, you have come to the right place. Our experts will assess each piece and give you a fair price that you can count on.
What is Jewellery Trading?
Jewellery trading is a process where people exchange their old, unwanted jewellery for new pieces of jewellery. So, when you want to buy new jewellery, you can trade in your old item and buy another one. Sometimes, if the value of another piece of jewellery is higher than the value of your old item, you have to pay additional money to get it.
Usually, when you trade in jewellery, you get a better value than when you just sell it for cash.
Benefits of Trading in Jewellery
You may be wondering why people trade in jewellery. Here are some of the common benefits of trading in gold.
- You can get money for your unwanted jewellery so that you can use it towards something else. If you have a piece of jewellery that’s worth more than usual, but it doesn’t fit in with your current style, trading it in is the best option.
- It allows people who cannot afford new jewellery to save money on something beautiful.
- You can get a new ring, necklace, or bracelet. You can use the money to buy a piece of jewellery you’ve been dreaming of.
If you have jewellery that you no longer wear or need, trading it in could be a great option for you. Jewellery trading is a fast and easy way to sell your old jewellery and get money for something new.
What Types of Jewellery Can You Trade In?
People can get greater value from trading jewellery because they often have jewellery gifts sitting at home that they don’t like to wear.
You can trade in any jewellery that is made of gold, diamond, silver, platinum, or palladium. This includes earrings, necklaces, rings and bracelets. Any jewellery that you want to trade in should be in good condition.
Trade in your jewellery, and you’ll get the full amount you paid for your next purchase.
How Trading in Jewellery Works
Whenever you want to trade in your jewellery, you need to give special attention to each piece. Here at Samuel Kleinberg, our experts will truly evaluate your jewellery based on its quality, weight, condition, and material.
By considering its value, you can either get cash for gold or just buy a new piece of jewellery at that value.
How Much Money Can You Get?
Two factors determine the amount of money you will get in a trade-in — metal and design. The more valuable the metal, the more money you can expect to receive. For example, gold is worth far more than silver, so it’s much better to trade in your gold jewellery when looking for an upgrade than your silver pieces.
The same goes for designs, if your old engagement ring has an expensive cut diamond or other precious stone set into it, then this will increase its value and therefore be worth more when traded in as part of a new purchase.
If you need to sell your diamond ring or any other piece of jewellery, then this is the perfect opportunity for doing so.
Which Types of Jewellery Are More Valuable?
The most valuable jewellery is made from precious metals such as gold, diamond, silver and platinum. However, not all precious metals are equal in value. When determining the price of a piece of jewellery, it’s important to know which types of precious metals are being used in their creation. For example, there are many different types of gold available on the market today, each with its own unique characteristics and price points.
So, if you want to know how much your jewellery values, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Where to Trade in Gold Jewellery?
When it comes to trade-in or sell-in jewellery, you want to be sure that the company you choose is one you can trust. You need a reliable, experienced and reputable company. Why Samuel Kleinberg?
- Trust: We have been in business for over 50 years and have built up a reputation for honesty, reliability and experience.
- Reliability: Our customers come first. We are committed to providing excellent service at all times, both before and after the sale. You can rest assured that your pieces will be handled safely and with care by our experts. Our team is committed to delivering excellent customer service and ensuring that every piece of jewellery we receive leaves our store in perfect condition.
- Honesty: We’ll give you a fair price on your jewellery. We’ll evaluate your jewellery and give you an offer that’s based on its value. We want everyone to be happy with their experience at Samuel Kleinberg.
- Customized approach: We can create unique and personal custom design jewellery that will become a perfect piece for your special occasion. We’ll help you choose every detail of your diamond, starting from the ring style to the metal chosen, adding your personal touch to the jewellery.
Whether you want to trade in your old engagement ring, diamond ring, or pair of earrings, we’ll give you a fair market price for your jewellery and provide professional service every step of the way. At Samuel Kleinberg, we offer a variety of services to make the process as smooth as possible. Trade in your gold and choose from the following options:
- Receive immediate payment
- Create a new custom-designed piece of jewellery
- Select a new piece from our collection
- Put the value towards Gift Certificates
Looking for Jewellery Buyers Near You?
If you don’t know anything about trading in jewellery, don’t worry because we are always here to guide you through the process. With our help, trading in your gold can be a smooth and simple process that will help you save time, effort, and money. You can say goodbye to old jewellery that you no longer wear to buy newer and more stylish pieces.
Add a new and fresh vibe to your jewellery collection with us.
Book an appointment to trade in your pieces and get a fair value!