We are excited to announce a contest that we are involved with. A select group of well known Toronto wedding professionals have joined together to reward one lucky couple with the prizes listed below. If you know of anyone who is planning a wedding in 2011/12…tell them to fill out a contest application & spread the news about this contest.
Please see below for prizes & contest details.
The combined value & savings from the vendors below is more than $10,000
- Blue Six Creative – Wedding Photography Package consisting of the following: Up to 12 Hour Wedding Coverage by Blue Six Creative Photographer Brett. Also, Doug will also be offering his services to provide 12 Hours of Coverage.
- Having Brett + Doug work as a team to capture your wedding from two angles and provide the full coverage to document your day. After, you will be presented with images from both photographers presented together on a DVD giving you full rights, high-resolution images that you share and use for yourself.
- It also includes an engagement session in Downtown Toronto where you can explore different backdrops. After you will get all the edited images for you to share and use in your wedding planning ($5,500 Value)
– is awarding the winning couple with a $250 gift certificate that they can use towards the purchase of their wedding bands. Samuel Kleinberg has been celebrating events like this with their clients for over 42 years and jumped at the chance to participate in this contest.
- Vivian’s Decor + Designs – is providing a Simple & Sweet head table for up to 12 people, a cake table and complimentary money box. (Value $500)
- Vivian would also love to work with you by offering ideas and advice in planning the decor for your event.
- Paper Bliss – is providing the Stationery for the couple “at cost”, this will cover all the materials for all the Announcement + Day of Stationery that will be designed and hand-crafted by Laurie from Paper Bliss. Paper Bliss is also offering the couple to choose from their selection of Favors and they will also provide these to the couple “at cost” that will offer the couple those savings as well.
- StylEyes – will provide the winner (bride only) of the contest full-face airbrush makeup applications for engagement photos, bridal makeup trial, wedding day makeup and a touch-up and removal kit. (Value $285)
- Brides Etc. – will provide the Bride with a Free Hair Trial as well as Free Bridal hairstyling on your wedding day. Tania Dee has 20 plus years experience in the beauty industry. ($300 Value)
- Scotia Entertainment – will provide professional DJ Services for your Reception. They will provide up to 8 Hours of service by providing the winner with a professional DJ that will provide a Sound System and full music library. It will also include 2 Semi-Intelligent Lights & a wireless Microphone to make your reception memorable. ($950 Value)
- Enduring Promises Wedding Officiants – will provide the services of one of their Officiants to work with you in the planning process and help the couple create a personal and memorable wedding ceremony.
- They will be walking them through every step and element of the wedding ceremony to ensure it reflects who they are. ($300 Value)
- WeDDings Jubilee Planning Services – is excited to present to the winner of this contest a fabulous planning prize. The winner of this contest will receive 3 hours of Wedding Planning consultation as well as a gift certificate of $250 to be used against any of our planning packages. In addition, we would also like to offer the winner a 3 hour Planning and Consulting prize from our sister company Travels Jubilee for any travel or guest service arrangements the winner may need for their wedding or wedding related festivities, guest arrangements, room blocks, car services etc. (Total value: $750)
- Petals, Stems & Leaves – would love to support the winning couple by providing them with all of their floral needs for their wedding “at cost”. Owner and Head Designer Nicole North will donate her time to work one on one with the winning couple to design and plan the flowers for their wedding. She and her staff will also donate their time to create all of the arrangements. With these savings the couple could enhance their wedding with more flowers or use those savings towards the cost of the wedding itself.
- Buds and Blooms: Corrine who owns and designs for Buds & Blooms is offering the winner a $75 gift certificate to be used at Buds & Blooms Online Storefront. Buds and Blooms is an independent Canadian design label specializing in delivering high-quality, hand-made, reasonably priced, gorgeous adornments to fit any lifestyle.
Night Day Productions -is excited to offer a “Prequel” Featurette Video ($700 value) that includes the following to the winner of the contest:
- Up to 2 continuous hours of 1-camera video coverage of your engagement shoot with Blue Six Creative in downtown Toronto
- Immediately followed by up to 1 hour of interviews session (same location, 1 camera)
- Video footage from this shoot will be edited into a 3-5 minute featurette: candid moments from your engagement shoot spliced with interview segments, highlighting how you and your fiancé met and why you can’t wait to spend the rest of your lives together
- Complete edit with tasteful transitions, non-copyrighted music and titling included.
- It also includes one web-sized video file that could be used to upload to your Facebook profile to share or “save the date” with them.
- This tribute to your relationship will be submitted on one Standard Definition playable DVD, ideal for showing off at your wedding reception.
Sweet Something Designs – would like to award the winner of the contest with a sweet $250 gift certificate that can be used towards a Sweet Table Candy Buffet for 75 or more wedding guests at your reception. It would include set-up and tear down at the end of the evening. It would make a perfect take away for guests and some will simply enjoy sampling before they head back to their table.
Wedding Bliss | For New Beginnings – would like to award the winning couple with a free Wedding Dress at their upcoming fundraiser. They are holding a charity Bridal Dress Sale & Bridal Show where dresses valued between $800 to $4000 will be sold for $99 to $350. As well as all the couples entering in the contest will get two complementary tickets for the event on March 6th, 2011.
- Send us a email at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask us for a entry form to be emailed back.
- Couples can submit submissions via email to us at email@example.com up until 11:59pm on February 12th, 2011. Contest closes at 11:59pm on February 19th, 2011.
- This Entry Form will inform you of all the contest rules and details offered by each Wedding Professional. This form will also provide us the details about you as a couple and what you envision as your wedding day.
- Your wedding must take place within 2011 or 2012. Out of respect of the vendors, it can’t fall on a Statutory Holiday in Ontario. The PDF will outline all the details regarding the vendors travel limitations if your wedding is outside of the GTA. Please review the PDF in detail as it outlines all of the details these wedding vendors are offering you their help with your wedding.
- Each couple that enters will have a individual blog post about them and it will share their story, how they met, how the proposal went down, and a bit about their vision of their wedding day.
- Each blog post will have a “like” button in the top corner of the blog post and the blog post with the most “likes” at the contest close will win the entire contest. The “like” button will connect through Facebook and will ensure that only one Facebook profile will be counted. It’s impossible to “like” something twice.
- You must tell us your wedding date if your wedding falls in 2011 by no later than April 30th, 2011. If you are planning on a 2012 wedding, you must confirm your wedding date by no later than September 30th, 2011.
- We also don’t want you on wedding forums begging for strangers to vote for you. We do understand that a contest like this and what impact it could have on a couple. We know that it can help give someone a wedding of their dreams & help financially with the overall cost of the wedding, so we ask that you be courteous to your social network.
If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Contest Couples Who Have Entered:
- Angela + Darren
- Karen + George
- Laxmi + Timothy
- Shaza + Nouman
- Holly + Chris
- Amanda + Jason
- Danielle + Derrick
- Heather + Matthew
- Emma + Robert
- Emily + Elamin
- Sheila + Tan
- Melissa + Cory
- Ann + Dave
- Glynis + Jaumaul
- Steph + Jay
- Jessica + Kevin
- Mandip + Devinder
- Shona + Scott
- Nataly + Greg
- Jenny + Hunter
- Michelle + Mark
- Jessica + Kevin
- Renee + Benjamin
- Lida + Mike
- Linda + Davis
- Tracy + Prashanth
- More added soon
Click Below to Open Up The Second Place Prize
New | 2nd Place in the contest will get the following:
- Tips to help you save money
- Getting your budget in order
- Vendor suggestions/ selection
- Finding the right theme for your event: A very detailed wedding inspiration board will be provided to the couple following the consultation. This inspiration board will be a compilation of the couples wants and hopes for their wedding day.
Hip !nk – Hip Ink will be offering free custom design services (a minimum value of $250) for the couples invitations, as well as 25% off any additional coordinating stationery required (eg. Save The Dates, Menus, Program, Thank You Cards etc.).
Enduring Promises Wedding Officiants – will provide the 2nd place couple with 20% off their services.
Blue Six Creative – Brett will provide the 2nd place couple with a free engagement photo-shoot and 20% of his personal rates for any wedding coverage.
Brides Etc – will provide the 2nd place “bride-to-be” with a free Makeup Trial.
Good luck to all the applicants!
Samuel Kleinberg Jewellers